COVID-19 Surveillance Testing (SARS-Cov-2 PCR Testing) for the ongoing monitoring of patients and/or staff registered within an Assisted Living Facility is highly encouraged during this volatile time for the betterment of safety across the USA. We are partnered with USA-based, CLIA-Certified Medical Laboratories to help America's Learnforce and Workforce enhance health and safety of Very Important People - The VIP Way.
In an effort to halt the spread of COVID and keep our PEOPLE safe in the communities, COVID-19 surveillance testing (SARS-Cov-2 PCR Testing) is highly encouraged for patients, staff, and administration in US Assisted Living Facilities for 2022. With COVID variants cropping up, our tests will detect NEW strains as they emerge, so you can continue to keep your communities, residents and people safe. This means, at no cost to you, you can test weekly throughout the year, and receive accurate results within 48 hours using our FDA-approved test kits from USA-based, CLIA-Certified Medical Laboratories and view results on a secure online portal for each patient as well as for staff.
The cost of testing is billed to individual insurance or other government programs. Testing is conducted within the continental USA-based in a CLIA-Certified Medical Laboratory. This means your organization can test weekly and receive accurate results within 48 to 72 hours from receipt using our FDA-approved test kits from USA-based, CLIA-Certified Medical Laboratories.
Be proactive on your folks' safety and health and help prevent the spread of COVID further. Setup a weekly testing program today at your location and protect your citizens.
Once, you let us know the # of folks (citizens, students, staff) you need tested weekly, then:
- We will onboard you with our laboratory who will set you up to automatically receive the # of test kits [consisting of: consent form, swab, test vial, specimen bag, shipping label (if applicable)] which you will need weekly (pictured below), and include a prepaid Fedex label to return to our lab. Personnel administering the test are also responsible for up returning the completed and sealed test kits which they collect.
- Prepaid FedEx Shipping Labels will be provided for return of specimen / samples to the lab.
- We provide you with patient consent forms and separate parent consent forms as well, to make the process smooth for you and the families of your students.
- We provide you with confidential results within 48 to 72 hours of receiving your tests at one of our USA-based medical laboratories (we have several around the US, so your tests will go to the lab closest to your location, which makes getting test results faster).
- We provide discreet and timely reporting of results to you in a weekly cadence.
- We can also help provide nurse(s) to administer the weekly tests based on the number of folks being tested routinely at your location. A single nurse can administrate up to 150 tests in a 8-hour shift.
- Minimum of 50 or more weekly tests kits required collected/submitted per establishment per week
We are working hard to make sure we have all the tests you need in stock for the start of 2022, so enroll NOW before supplies and capacity start running further lower.