With COVID Variants cropping up, our tests will detect NEW strains, as they emerge to help keep workforce people safe.
We are partnering with America's Hospitality Workforce to enhance health and safety. Very Important People - The VIP Way.
In an effort to halt the spread of COVID and get our personnel safely back in hotels, resorts, restaurants as well as other lodging establishments, the US federal government has earmarked funds for weekly COVID testing for staff, either full- or part-time, across US hospitality establishments for 2021. This program requires a minimum of 25 team members, including full- or part-time staff. This means your organization can test weekly and receive accurate results within 24 - 48 hours using our FDA-approved test kits from various USA-based Medical Laboratories.
Be proactive on your staff's safety and health and help prevent the spread of COVID further. Setup a weekly testing program today at your organization and protect your organization and team members.
Once, you let us know the # of folks (staff, team, cast) you need tested:
- We set you up to automatically receive the # of test kits you need weekly (pictured below), and include a prepaid Fedex label to return to our lab the next day. Personnel administering the test are also responsible for up returning the completed and sealed test kits which they collect.
- Prepaid FedEx Shipping Labels will be provided for return of specimen / samples to the lab.
- We provide you with confidential results within 48 hours of receiving your tests at one of our labs (we have several around the US, so your tests will go to the lab closest to your location, which makes getting test results faster).
- We provide discreet and timely reporting of results to you in a weekly cadence.
- We provide you with consent forms if necessary.
- We can also help provide nurse(s) to administer the weekly tests based on the number of folks being tested routinely at your location. A single nurse can administrate up to 150 tests in a 8-hour shift.
- Minimum of 25 weekly tests kits (administered to the same patient every week) required collected/submitted per establishment per week.
With COVID variants cropping up, our tests will detect NEW strains as they emerge, so you can continue to keep your staff safe.
Sign up now to secure the tests you need for the entire rest of the year for your lodging, dining, entertainment or cruise organization. Tests are quick and easy and take less than 5 Minutes to complete properly and can also be administrated by an assigned Nurse or other medical professional, if needed.
- Complete the included Medical Laboratory Consent Form.
- Swab test your nostrils with included nose swab and then break off.
- Open the Test Vial and save the include cap. This will be required in Step 4.
- Insert the actual swab side holding the specimen into the liquid at the bottom of the include Test Vial.
- Seal swab containing the specimen inside of the Test Vial by using the included cap.
- Place Consent Form and Test Vial all inside included Specimen Bag.
- Insert Specimen Box into the Drop Box or Return to the Nurse or Medical Professional who is administering the test, for further instruction on how to handoff or drop-off the Specimen Bag.