With COVID Variants cropping up, our tests will detect NEW strains, as they emerge.
We are partnered with various USA-based, CLIA-Certified medical laboratories to win the fight against contagious pathogens throughout America's Learning force (aka schools) and Workforce (aka companies) and to enhance health and safety, Very Important People - The VIP Way.
In an effort to halt the spread of COVID and get our personnel and students safely back in establishments throughout our great country, the US federal government has earmarked funds for COVID testing for staff, either full- or part-time, across US towns and cities or at schools, businesses, hotels, etc for 2022.
This means your municipality, school, university or organization can run PCR or Rapid Tests weekly and receive accurate results within 48 to 72 hours with our FDA-approved test kits analyzed by various USA-based, CLIA-Certified Medical Laboratories for easy-to-use, do -it -yourself testing, for which samples can be collected and couriered back to the labs for processing and test result reporting.
Be proactive on your staff's safety and health and help prevent the spread of COVID further. Setup a weekly testing program today at your organization and protect your organization and team members.
Once, you let us know the # of folks (staff, students, athletes, crew) you need tested:
- We will have you onboarded with a CLIA-certified laboratory and set you up to automatically receive the # of test kits you need weekly (pictured below), and include a prepaid Fedex label to return to our lab the next day. Personnel administering the test are also responsible for up returning the completed and sealed test kits which they collect.
- We provide you with confidential results within 48 to 72 hours of receiving your tests at one of our USA-based Medical Laboratories (we have several around the US, so your tests will go to the lab closest to your location, which makes getting test results faster).
- We provide discreet and timely reporting of results to you in a weekly cadence.
- We provide you with consent forms if necessary.
- We can also help provide nurse(s) to administer the weekly tests based on the number of folks being tested routinely at your location. A single nurse can administrate up to 150 tests in a 8-hour shift.
- Minimum of 50-100 or more weekly tests kits required (based on availability and lab capacity) collected/submitted per establishment per week for a set specified 25 or more patients
Tests are quick and easy and take less than 5 Minutes to complete properly. Tests can also be administrated by the assigned Nurse or other medical professionals), if needed.