With COVID Variants cropping up, our tests will detect NEW strains, as they emerge.
We are partnering with various USA-based medical laboratories to win the fight against contagious pathogens throughout America's Learning force (aka schools) and Workforce (aka companies) and to enhance health and safety, Very Important People - The VIP Way.
In an effort to halt the spread of COVID and get our personnel and students safely back in establishments throughout our great country, the US federal government has earmarked funds for weekly COVID testing for staff, either full- or part-time, across US hospitality establishments for 2021. This program requires a minimum of 25 team members, including full- or part-time.
The cost of testing is subsidized by a federal government program that works with medical laboratories. This means your organization can test weekly and receive accurate results within 48 hours using our FDA-approved test kits from various USA-based Medical Laboratories for easy to use, do -it -yourself testing, for which samples can be collected and couriered back to the labs for processing and test result reporting.
Be proactive on your staff's safety and health and help prevent the spread of COVID further. Setup a weekly testing program today at your organization and protect your organization and team members.
Once, you let us know the # of folks (staff, students, athletes, crew) you need tested:
- We set you up to automatically receive the # of test kits you need weekly (pictured below), and include a prepaid Fedex label to return to our lab the next day. Personnel administering the test are also responsible for up returning the completed and sealed test kits which they collect.
- We provide you with confidential results within 48 hours of receiving your tests at one of our USA-based Medical Laboratories (we have several around the US, so your tests will go to the lab closest to your location, which makes getting test results faster).
- We provide discreet and timely reporting of results to you in a weekly cadence.
- We provide you with consent forms if necessary.
- We can also help provide nurse(s) to administer the weekly tests based on the number of folks being tested routinely at your location. A single nurse can administrate up to 150 tests in a 8-hour shift.
- Minimum of 25 weekly tests kits (administered to the same patient every week) required collected/submitted per establishment per week.
Tests are quick and easy and take less than 5 Minutes to complete properly. Tests can also be administrated by the assigned Nurse or other medical professionals), if needed.
- Complete the included Medical Laboratory Consent Form.
- Swab test your nostrils with included nose swab and then break off.
- Open the Test Vial and save the include cap. This will be required in Step 4.
- Insert the actual swab side holding the specimen into the liquid at the bottom of the include Test Vial.
- Seal swab containing the specimen inside of the Test Vial by using the included cap.
- Place Consent Form and Test Vial all inside included Specimen Bag.
- Insert Specimen Box into the Drop Box or Return to the Nurse or Medical Professional who is administering the test, for further instruction on how to handoff or drop-off the Specimen Bag.